Progress Update #5 - Finding a Voice Actor

 I've officially given up on finding the 'perfect' voice actor that I was gunning for. I did find the perfect voice actor online, a professional who would be wonderful for the film but he is a bit out of my budget (given that my budget is £0) I was initially planning to use some savings in order to hire this actor as he was able to turn around the lines in 3-4 days and is absolutely worth the money, but decided against it.

Instead I've found a local voice actor who does theatre and music performances as a hobby. He has an in-home studio so the sound should be clear, and he is willing to record the lines for free which is fantastic. 

Update: The voice recording has been sent over to me and is really good! It's unfortunate I have had to settle on a Scottish accent which I really wanted to avoid, but the performance is clear and confident and I think it'll work well with the film regardless of the mis-matching setting and accent.